Our highly advanced wet and dry vacuum combination trucks are a practical and effective solution for the removal of waste. The powerful vacuum is capable of enormous suction and can even deal with middleweight rubble, not only dust and sand.
Our units are multifunctional and can remove wet waste as well as dry waste.
What is a Vacuum Truck?
A vacuum truck is a tank truck with a heavy duty vacuum. This vacuum is designed with the purpose of pneumatically loading various hazardous and non-hazardous materials for environmental clean-up, industrial clean up and mining operations.
Wet and Dry Vacuum Trucks are suitable for cleaning up and clearing a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous waste materials, including:
- A Wide Range of Solid Materials
- Soil Pollution
- Fly Ash and Fine Dust
- Dry Bulk Powders
- Thick Sludge
- Caustics and Catalysts
What is the Best Air Displacement System?
The KOKS MegaVac is the perfect air displacement system for heavy duty suction, displacement and transportation activities in the construction and petro chemical industries and for all general industrial applications.Megavac is suitable for the suction of all sludge’s and liquids as well as for suction and blowing sand, gravel, pebble stone, blasting grit, powders, cement dust, fly ash.
Megavac Unit In Action
- Removes all contaminants from the air and from surfaces
- Remove gravel, sand, dust, etc. from sites
- Flood Relief – We can remove almost 800 litres of water in a matter of minutes
- Greatly reduce the environmental impact of large scale operations that kick up dust and pollutants
- Prevent health issues for workers and the local community
- Waste is removed and disposed of safely and responsibly